Investing money has been one of the most common ways that the super-rich has been making money for themselves for many years. The stock market and other investment products offer huge opportunities to rake in large amounts of money. Unfortunately, it was mostly out of the reach of many beginners or casual investors who don’t have the large sums of money to get started.
Fortunately, that has changed over the past 10 to 20 years thanks to technology and the Internet. Online brokers began popping up online offering its account holders access to all the same stock global stock markets and other financial products that the big-time investors have been enjoying for years. Plus500, an Israeli-based online DCF broker does just that, it offers all of its members who use its trading platforms the ability to buy and sell its products.
5 Things that You Should Know about Plus500 Before Becoming a Member
- Plus500 is an Israeli-based CFD Broker – Plus500 is a global investment broker that offers its members access to a wide range of investment products such as CDF, stocks, Forex, and many other types of products. Unfortunately, while many people across Europe, Australia, the UK, and Israel have access to its system, if you live in the US you cannot set up an account.
- Plus500 offers two powerful trading platforms – All of Plus500 members can use its powerful web-based WebTrader online trading platform or its WebTrader mobile app. The web-based WebTrader is a powerful trading platform that is easy to use and puts all of your trading account information on an easy-to-follow dashboard. The WebTrader mobile app is a powerful trading platform that is available for both iOS and Android users. It also puts all of your account information on an easy-to-use dashboard.
- Low or zero fees accessed – Plus500 is a very user-friendly investment broker that tries to keep its fees low on its members. By not charging fees for making deposits to any account and only requiring a small $100 minimum deposit when opening an account. It also does not charge its members for withdrawing funds from their accounts as well. There is, unfortunately, a small fee for those inactive accounts if you don’t log into your account for a specific amount of time.
- Many different ways to deposit funds into your account – Plus500 makes it easy to fund your trading account on their system. Members can use bank transfers using any of the 16 base currencies that they accept. Use can also use your credit card/bank card to transfer money to your account. Plus500 also makes it easy for electronic wallet users like PayPal and Skrill to use the funds in their online wallets to transfer money into their accounts 24/7.
- Research and trading data available – Plus500 offers its members access to its charting tool and financial analysis data. The robust charting tool provides more than 100 indicators that provide a huge amount of valuable information. Unfortunately, they don’t offer any direct newsfeeds or even a newsletter of any kind. They also do not make any trade recommendations to its members of any kind.
Pros and Cons
Pros of investing with Plus500
- Does not charge any fees on deposits or withdrawals
- Has two powerful trading platforms; web-based and mobile
- It offers several different investment products; stocks, Forex, commodities, and cryptocurrencies
Cons of investing with Plus500
- It is not open to anyone living in the United States